Sunday, 4 March 2018

2017 Review

Hello Everyone,




I wanted to do a blog and review 2017 as a year. The trouble is this could have taken me weeks to write and edit the pictures and videos. So instead I have made a video for you all to watch. Just a couple of things, firstly get yourself a cup of tea as this about 9 minutes long and just make sure you are going to watch it at 720hd as this gives the best view when watching. You might not have this issue but thought I would mention it.

Please find the link here:-



Lets hope you are as proud of 2017 as we are and we can now look forward to 2018 and finally get some golf played!


See you soon


Matt



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A video is a great way to capture an entire year of golf memories without turning the review into a lengthy read. The recommendation to watch in 720 HD is also helpful for enjoying the visuals properly. For golfers creating a home setup, choosing the Best projector for golf simulator UK can make the viewing and practice experience much more immersive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to look back at 2017! I really enjoyed the idea of sharing the memories through a video rather than spending weeks putting together a long blog post. I’ll definitely grab a cup of tea and watch it in 720HD for the best experience. It’s also interesting to see how projects and hobbies have evolved over the years, especially things like a Garage golf simulator. Looking forward to watching the full video!

    ReplyDelete