As I sit down to write this blog I can't believe it's been four weeks already since we started the bunker project.Don't get me wrong it's this first month of a good couple of months worth of hard work but it is exciting times but it's flying by. I am sorry I haven't had chance to blog but things have been very busy!
• It consists of environmentally approved recycled rubber granules
• The base is durable and resistant to golf club strikes
• Being rubber it is flexible and able to withstand the expansion and contraction of soils
Benefits for maintenance-
• It reduces man hours spent on bunker maintenance with less wash outs, contamination this also creates savings on sand replacement.
• Helps consistency and playability of bunkers
• It helps to protect the drainage medium as the sands struggle to penetrate into the drains, this extends the drainage replacement programme.